We welcome analytical, factually-correct articles, book reviews and report reviews from researchers, academicians, practitioners, policymakers, civil society organizations and all those interested in comprehensive social, economic, political and environmental development, and creation of a rules-based world order.
We promote original content in English and Hindi languages. The broad themes that IMPRI Insights covers include: Agriculture; Climate Change; Education; Food and Water Security; Gender; Governance; Inequality, Poverty, Livelihoods; International Relations; Public Health; Rural and Urban Development, and; Technology for Development.
Some key guidelines to be followed by our prospective contributors are:
1. Provide original content in either English or Hindi, with necessary references- hyperlinked in the text.
2. Word count- in between 800 to 1500 words.
3. Provide full contact details, including applicable social-media handles.
4. Submissions must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the objective to promote coherent, thought-provoking and evidence-based analytical articles, IMPRI Insights seeks to deepen public debate and catalyze transparent and accountable governance.
We trust that all our contributors would have verified all facts, data, graphs and references that are included in their articles. In case the editorial board comes across any error during the editorial review, it is flagged to the author(s) for correction. If errors are pointed out by our readers post-publication through email sent to us at: email@example.com, we rectify them at the earliest.
By submitting an article for publication, you confirm your understanding that your article may appear on other publication media, as part of content sharing or other agreements. Selected posts on IMPRI Insights will be translated for its Hindi section.
By submitting an article to IMPRI Insights, the contributor(s) affirm that the work is original; that it contains no content that is defamatory, illegal or infringes individual privacy/any proprietary or statutory right(s).
The contributor(s) also:
● Agree to indemnify and hold IMPRI Insights harmless against any claim(s) to the contrary.
● Affirm that the article contains no material, the publication of which would violate any copyright(s).
● Affirm that all necessary copyright permissions have been obtained prior to sending the article (especially while using photographs, graphs, etc.), and are duly cited in the article.
● The articles contributed to IMPRI Insights are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect endorsement by IMPRI Insights or the Impact and Policy Research Institute (IMPRI).
If you are willing to republish your article(s) published at IMPRI Insights, feel free to do so; but do attribute and give due credits to IMPRI Insights for first publication. Suggested attribution: “This article was originally published on IMPRI Insights and can be viewed here.” (The word ‘here’ must be hyperlinked to the article).
The editorial team at IMPRI Insights will retain the final decision rights over headlines, captions, social media blurbs, and date of publishing. They might suggest language or content edits to the author(s) before publishing an article.
IMPRI Insights reserves the right to not publish any article which contradicts with its Ethics Statement and/or falls outside the scope of its thematic areas.